SYNLawn Pacific Northwest
DESIGNS & PATTERNS
PATTERNS & COMPANY LOGOS
TONE ON TONE SYNTHETIC TURF
DESIGNS & PATTERNS
We work with landscape architects, designers, homeowners, and business owners to create a detailed mock-up of the space. We offer, free of cost, our in-house graphic designers who can help you develop or refine a look for your green space, showing your logo, corporate branding and/or graphics, etc. in a rendering that will simulate the final installation. Tweaks and adjustments can be made to the design at this stage before going into production.
The possibilities of design expression and branding are endless! IMAGINE the first impression your business or home will make with a custom synthetic turf pattern, design, or logo! Completely unique and show-stopping! Durable and requires zero maintenance. We can help you design and install your turf for a lawn space, playground, sports field, or even a giant wall mural (indoor or outdoor).
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- TONE ON TONE BEAUTY — Tone on tone is using different shades of the same color. In the synthetic turf world, this would mean different shades of green by combining 2 or more different synthetic turf colors, styles, or blade heights. We can also create patterns using other colors: Blue | White | Yellow | Gold (ask about Custom Colors)
- EXCELLENT RESILIENCY AND DURABILITY — Dense thatch combined with polyethylene grass blades for excellent resiliency and support.
- LASTING COLOR — UV stabilized yarns to resist fading from the sun. Bright color-fast yarns that stay bright
- EIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY BIO-BASED SYNTHETIC GRASS — SYNLawn artificial grass is made with a soy-based backing called EnviroLoc™ which uses soy-based polyol technology developed with support from the soybean checkoff. Based on UL third-party verification, soybean oil displaces 60 percent of the petroleum-based polyurethane in common artificial grass products.
- SAFETY BUILT IN — ASTM E108 Class A Fire Rating, ASTM F1292, ASTM F1551, ASTM F1951
- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE — Fully customizable down to the smallest of details and intricacies of your pattern or design.
- PROGRAMMABLE WATERJET — CNC computer programmable water jets are able to replicate any design into a precise synthetic turf master piece.
- MADE IN U.S.A. — Extremely high quality products and design that we manufacture right here in America. We are right here when you need us with full support.
- TEMPORARY INSTALL OPTIONS — Hook and loop velcro can be added allowing for temporary installations. Great for events or parties!
AGILITY, TRACK, SPORTS, LOGOS & GRAPHICS
IDEAL FOR: Gyms / Sports Fields / Agility Training / Cross-Fit / Workout Areas / Multi-Purpose Sports Fields
SPEED TURF™ LOW FRICTION AGILITY SURFACE
SpeedTurf™ by SYNLawn is ideal for strength and agility training, sled pulls, indoor shot-put/hammer training, cross-training, gym floors, weight-lifting areas, batting cages, soccer fields, and tennis courts. White lines are tufted into the turf, eliminating seams at critical stress points, which enables the turf to withstand rigorous foot traffic and wear. No infill for easy maintenance and cleanup. Five-millimeter padding absorbs impact energy.
DESIGNS & PATTERNS TURF Products
SKU: SAX47 | Total Weight: 100 oz | Limited lifetime warranty*
A TOP SELLER, this grass variety rises above the competition with the safest and softest turf blades and incredible durability. Featuring Super Yarn technology, the multi-color grass blades and dense thatch combine to make this the #1 contender.
SYNAugustine X47 Review
My wife and I did our due diligence and exhausted every synthetic turf dealer in our area. Time and time again we came back to SynLawn and the Augustine X47 product. Simply put, this is the best looking and best quality turf we found. Yes, it was a bit more than some of the competitors, but for something like this, we didn't want to "settle" for anything less than the best. The end result is a beautiful lawn and landscape we can be proud of and we tell everyone to check it out.
Author: Kevin C
We went to all the hardware stores and looked at the turf offerings there, but nothing even came close to the quality of the SynAugustine product. We picked the X47 because it was the best looking and softest turf we found. We were also concerned about safety for our kids and pets and can rest assured we picked the right turf thanks to the USDA Certification and high drainage rate. Thanks SynLawn!
Author: Jenn H
SYNTipede X43 Review
The sales rep told us that the X43 product was "the best of the best" when it came to quality and durability. Of course when you hear that you're thinking it's just salesman talk, but in this case, I fully believe it. We put this grass in a high-traffic common area and it has performed beautifuly. Where we once had nothing but concrete we now have a lush beautiful space that everyone can enjoy walking on.
Author: Gene H
We are using this product at a multi-use event facility that hosts all kinds of community events including weddings and art shows. This has been an absolute blessing as it suits the needs of our community on so many levels. Not only does it look great, the cleanup and maintenance is a Godsend. In my humble opinion, other municipalities with similar spaces need to look into this product.
Author: Danny G